Work for Us
Our customers expect a certain level of service from us and our team are absolutely vital in providing that. A company is only as good as the people it employs and as such we endeavour to find and train the best consultants we can.
We believe in investing in our staff and provide first-rate training facilities, market leading technologies and an honest, open environment to ensure world class consultants with a commitment to exceptional customer service.
We are always interested in speaking to existing recruitment consultants or people interested in pursuing a career in the industry. Whilst there’s no such thing as a typical Dragonfly employee there are certain things that we look for in our team:
- Performance – the drive and desire to be the best and provide the best service you can
- Pride – in your work and in yourself. From a professional appearance to a strong work ethic
- Responsibility – take ownership for your decisions.
- Knowledge – a desire to learn and improve wherever possible.
- Attitude – a positive approach at all times with a willingness to support colleagues.
Ultimately we are looking for people that want to be part of a world-class business and are prepared to work hard to take us to the next level. Competition to join Dragonfly is fierce but the successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a state-of-the-art infrastructure allowing for genuine earning potential.